Building leadership capacity for change.
“Is your organization struggling with change?”
Leading change successfully has become a critically important skill in every organization today.
Research continues to show 2 out of 3 changes fail in one way or another resulting in a massive cost in lost time, money and opportunities.
Lack of engagement and high levels of frustration in many changing organizations make them very challenging places to work.
There are 2 ways to enjoy this course. The first involves a live recording of a webinar with participants from across Canada. The second way is by watching the program as it was recorded in chapters in a studio. Either way shares the same great content, exercises and tools.
Leading change is a skill set that can be readily learned by all supervisors, managers and executives in your organization. Rather than using solutions that are overly simplified or more complex than the problems, LEADING CHANGE provides a practical, thoughtful approach to ensuring your organization can initiate and sustain change successfully:
- Assess how much attention is given to the leadership challenges vs. the management challenges in your changing organization.
- Develop helpful systems views to fully identify and understand the current context of the whole situation.
- Clarify what changes are necessary, the consequences of not changing and where the organization is going in as simple and engaging language as possible.
- Spell out how all the changes align to get the organization where it wants to go.
- Determine how to plan and implement all the changes so everyone knows what they need to do for the changes to succeed.
- Learn how to ensure everyone fully adapts to the new changes by leading people through transition.
- Explore how to communicate change in ways that fully engages everyone.
- Develop a picture of where everyone is on the change journey and put a plan together to keep everyone moving forward together.
“Is your organization falling into familiar habits that resulted in failed changes in the past?”
LEADING CHANGE is based on The Integrated Approach to Leading Change ™.
This is an easily understood, comprehensive framework for leading change that incorporates the four essential dimensions of strategy, change, transition and communication. It can be readily applied to your own team, department, division or the entire organization.
The course is comprised of 24 separate chapters that run from 1 minute, 54 seconds to 13 minutes, 16 seconds. It has a total run time of 2 hours and 56 minutes.
You have one full year of access to this course after registration is complete.
- A certificate of completion when you finish the course.
- Helpful worksheets you can print so you can apply the ideas shared to your own organization.
- A handout of all slides for you to print so you don’t have to take any notes.
- An Action Plan template for you to develop your personal action plan as you go through the modules.
- An Article that provides additional insights and ideas on leading change.
- Unlimited email support from the instructor for the duration of your access to the course.
- Up to 1 hour of phone coaching with the instructor.
“Are your employees asking questions about the changes and you don’t have good answers for them?”
THIS COURSE IS ACCREDITED FOR 3.0 CPD HOURS BY CPHR BC & YUKON
WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE:
This course was developed for everyone in a supervisory role in a changing organization. This includes:
•First level supervisors
•Project team members
• “Chris has an impressive ability to convey information in a simple, meaningful way that is easy to apply.” – VP of Human Resources
• “This provides a great framework and very helpful tools for improving many aspects of our changing organization.” – Director of Organizational Development
• “This course is based on very solid theory and practice, and taught in a very respectful, interactive manner.” – Executive Director
• “Chris has a depth of knowledge that inspires a great deal of trust.” – Operations Manager
• “I gained a lot of very practical knowledge and I know exactly how to apply these skills in my organization.” – Learning Supervisor
• “Chris presents information very effectively using great examples and analogies in logical steps that tie all the pieces together.” – Marketing Manager
Chris Edgelow, Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc. & Lost Creek Press Limited, has been helping people and organizations change for more than 30 years. He has a global client list including large multinational corporations as well as local non-profit groups.
Chris has been involved with online learning for more than a decade. He recognized there is tremendous value when online learning is integrated into the entire spectrum of learning and development solutions in todays rapidly evolving world. Learning is the key to success and growth for both people and organizations.
A complete biography can be found here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Should I take the whole course all at once or do it in a few sessions?
A. This depends on your learning style. You can certainly watch and listen to the whole course (almost 3 hours) but that is a major initial time commitment. Typically, people take a few chapters at a time and dig into each one and apply what you are using to your own situation as you go. Doing it in pieces is much easier to weave into your busy schedule.
Q. Do I take the course on my own or can I include some colleagues along with me?
A. When you purchase this course, you are licensed to include 1 additional (2 people total) colleague with you as you take the program. We believe learning about leading change is best done with others sharing perspectives and suggestions as you go through the exercises. You can not share your login information with anyone. You and your colleague will access the course together using one device (desktop, laptop, tablet or phone).
Q. What if more people in my organization want to take this course as well?
A. There are 2 choices:
1.Each person can purchase their own access to the course. This works well for up to 10 people.
2.If there are more than 10 people, a private licensing agreement can be created for an even more cost effective agreement. Contact us for more details.
Q. How long do I have access to this course once I sign up?
A. You can access this course at your convenience for a total of 365 days once registration and payment is complete.
Q. Do I have to take lots of notes or are notes provided?
A. All slides containing all the theory and concepts are available to print. Worksheets and an Action Plan template are also available.
Q. What if I have questions as I go through the course?
A. You have unlimited email support with the instructor (email@example.com) for as long as you have access to the course. You also have up to 1 hour of phone coaching wit the instructor over the same period. Set up time to talk with an initial email.
“Do you want to increase your capacity as a leader in your changing organization?”
COST OF THIS INVESTMENT IN YOUR LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
When this course is offered as a 1 or 2-day live workshop, the cost is between $500 and $750 per person.
This e-course, which covers the same content, exercises and uses the same resources, all available for up to 365 days, is only $95.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED
If you do not find anything helpful to you that you can apply in your changing organization in the first 30 days, your money will be completely refunded.
Leading Change has become a core skill everyone in a supervisory / management role needs to master in todays rapidly changing organizations.
REGISTER TODAY to ensure you are one of the leaders in your organization that people will follow during times of change.