“Does your organization often rely on external expertise to help it change – so there is someone to blame when change fails?”
We are living in an era of profound transformation. Only those organizations that have mastered the ability to adapt and change will survive and thrive.
The cost of failed changes, in terms of lost time, money, energy, opportunity and the lack of engagement, is enormous.
Building a strong capacity for initiating and sustaining complex change is a critical requirement for every organization.
GUIDING CHANGE is a comprehensive, practical program that outlines a foundation for building change leadership capacity throughout your organization. It is full of concepts and tools for guiding complex change.
Discover how to apply the skills of guiding change in your own organization:
• Deepen your understanding of what it takes to help your organization change using an integrated, systems based approach.
• Identify who is best suited to guide change and what they require to do their best work.
• Clarify the ideal flow of activities to follow when helping your organization change that spells out WHO you work with WHEN and WHAT you help them to do.
• Explore the facilitation, consulting and helping skills that are so necessary for competent guides.
• Assess the current level of competency for guiding change in your organization.
• Outline a plan to increase your personal and the organizational capacity for guiding change effectively.
“The only people who can change an organization are the people inside the organization.”
GUIDING CHANGE provides a clear framework and roadmap for building a strong change leadership capacity in your organization.
- A certificate of completion when you finish the course.
- A handout of all slides if you want to print them so you don’t need to worry about taking any notes.
- Helpful worksheets if you want to apply some of the ideas and tools to your own situation.
- An Article providing additional helpful ideas on guiding change.
- Unlimited email support from the instructor for the duration of your access to the course.
- Up to one hour of phone coaching with the instructor over the duration of your access to the course.
THIS COURSE IS ACCREDITED FOR 3.5 CPD HOURS BY CPHR BC & YUKON
WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE:
This program was developed to help everyone who has a role or wants to develop a role in guiding change in their organization.
• Human Resource Professionals
• Training and Development Professionals
• Organizational Development Professionals
• Performance Management Professionals
• Communication Professionals
“This is a great framework to help deal with the changes personally as well as how to lead and guide others through change.” – HR Director
“This course helped me understand how my OD Team and I can add much more value in leading and navigating change.” – OD Director
“This is a strongly rooted course. The tried and tested methodology combined with Chris’ expertise and great support tools will help me apply these ideas in my own organization.” – VP HR
“This is an excellent course for people new to guiding change as well as for those of us who have lots of experience already.” – Learning & Development Director
Chris Edgelow is the Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc. and Lost Creek Press Limited. He has been helping people and organizations change for more than 30 years.
Chris developed his highly regarded GUIDING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION PROGRAM which many hundreds of professionals attended from changing organizations of all types and sizes. They all rated it as one of the best professional development programs they have taken.
A complete biography can be found here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Should I take the whole course all at once or do it in a few sessions?
A. This depends on your learning style. You can certainly watch and listen to the whole course (2 hours and 6 minutes) in one sitting. However, that is a considerable commitment of time all at once. It is easier to break it into smaller bites. Typically, people take a few chapters at a time and dig into each one and apply what you are using to your own situation as you go. Doing it in pieces is much easier develop a comprehensive Action Plan.
Q. Do I take the course on my own or can I include some colleagues along with me?
A. When you purchase this course, you are licensed to include 1 additional (2 people total) colleague with you as you take the program. We believe learning about guiding change is best done with others sharing perspectives and suggestions as you go through the exercised. You can not share your login information with anyone. You and your colleague will access the course together using one device (desktop, laptop, tablet or phone).
Q. What if more people in my organization want to take this course as well?
A. There are 2 choices:
1.Each person can purchase their own access to the course. This works well for up to 10 people.
2.If there are more than 10 people, a private licensing agreement can be created for an even more cost effective agreement. Contact us for more details.
Q. How long do I have access to this course once I sign up?
A. You can access this course at your convenience for a total of 365 days once registration and payment is complete.
Q. Do I have to take lots of notes or are notes provided?
A. All slides containing all the theory and concepts are available to print. Worksheets and an Action Plan template are also available.
Q. What if I have questions as I go through the course?
A. You have unlimited email support with the instructor (email@example.com) for as long as you have access to the course. You also have up to 1 hour of phone coaching with the instructor. Set that up through an initial email.
“There must be a group of internal professionals who dedicate a significant portion of their effort to guiding change if the organization wants to get better at initiating and sustaining successful change.”
COST OF THIS INVESTMENT IN YOUR LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT:
When this course if offered as a live four-day workshop, the cost is $2695 per person.
This e-course, which includes the same content, and resources over a period of 365 days is ONLY $95.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED:
If you do not find anything helpful that you can apply to enhance your ability to guide change in your organization in the first 30 days, your money will be completely refunded.
Organizations need help building a capacity for change.
If you want to learn how to do that in your organization, this course will show you how.